I had the pleasure of being interviewed by the wonderful writer, Cate Montana, for What Doctors Don’t Tell You (WDDTY), one of my favorite health magazines. The UK’s WDDTY is a source of reliable, science-backed information about natural healing modalities and tips for healthier, holistic living. In the article, I share my healing journey from my day-one MS diagnosis when I was 19 to complete healing in 2010 when I completely reversed the course of a so-called “incurable disease.”
Here’s what else the article includes:
- The powerful, but painful, question that sparked my healing journey when I was 19
- How my intuition helped me to discover the big triggers at the root of the MS and how experimenting with lifestyle factors allowed me to address these root causes and reverse the MS completely
- Growing research confirming an indisputable link between lifestyle factors and the advent and perpetuation of autoimmune conditions
- A look at the intimate connection between the microbiome and the immune system courtesy of Dr. Terry Wahls, who reversed her own devastating progression of MS with targeted lifestyle changes
- Chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia expert Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum’s assertion that MS is a “mismatch disease” courtesy of our out-of-balance, modern environment
- My holistic and evidence-based framework called F.I.G.H.T.S.™ for healing any of the 150+ autoimmune disorders
- My 10 healthy eating habits, which anyone can adopt right now.
- The top 12 foods to avoid to heal your gut and nourish your body.
Read the WDDTY article on How I Reversed MS HERE.
- In my book, Beat Autoimmune, The 6 Keys to Reverse Your Condition and Reclaim Your Health (foreword by Mark Hyman, MD) I share empowering science, inspirational healing success stories, and practical strategies you can use right away.
- If you want more guidance and the opportunity to heal completely without doctors, drugs, or drama, you may be a perfect match for Beat Autoimmune Academy, a comprehensive, holistic, self-paced online program with OPTIONAL supportive, global, private Facebook group.
What did you resonate with? Do you have questions?
Take good care!
Photo: me making a keto Paleo pumpkin pie in our kitchen by Saro Acharya