I was thrilled to be invited by one of my all-time health heroes, Ann Louise Gittleman, PhD to be a guest on her terrific The First Lady of Nutrition Podcast. Ann Louise is a nutritional visionary and health pioneer who has fearlessly stood on the front lines of diet and detox, the environment, women’s health, and longevity for four decades. She’s a NY Times bestselling author of 37 books (!!!) and has been recognized as one of the Top Ten Nutritionists in the country.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Why is there so much autoimmunity today
- The most prevalent infections that underlie autoimmunity
- My personal MS healing journey
- The pivotal question that became my guiding light
- A huge, hidden root cause: unhealed childhood trauma
- Top environmental toxins that contribute to autoimmunity
- The top root causes I see in my Functional Medicine practice
- The concept of the toxin bucket and keeping it clean and clear
- Which tests I recommend for healing
- A summary of the top F.I.G.H.T.S.™ contributors
- A key reframing of autoimmunity
Here’s my [audio-only] interview with Ann Louise:
Join the Movement — the Root Cause Revolution!
If you are seeking to reverse or prevent autoimmune conditions naturally, I wrote Beat Autoimmune: The 6 Keys to Reverse Your Condition and Reclaim Your Health for you. I’m honored that Mark Hyman, MD, Functional Medicine pioneer and thirteen-time New York Times bestselling author, wrote the foreword. And, to help you get off to a healthy start, Amazon is running a $1.99 special on the kindle version right now (Jan 2022).
To learn more and claim valuable book bonuses, including 35 delicious Autoimmune Paleo (AIP) recipes, please visit: www.beatautoimmunebook.com.
Take good care!