I had the pleasure of being interviewed by the wonderful writer Cate Montana for What Doctors Don’t Tell You (WDDTY), one of my all-time favorite health magazines. WDDTY is a monthly magazine out of the UK; it’s a phenomenal source of reliable, science-backed information about natural healing modalities, alternative therapies, and tips for healthier, holistic living. In the article, I share my healing journey from my day-one MS diagnosis when I was 19 to complete healing in 2010 when I completely reversed the course of a so-called “incurable” illness.
Here’s what else the article includes:
- The powerful, but painful, question that sparked my healing journey when I was 19
- How my intuition helped me to discover the triggers at the root of my MS—stress and food—and how experimenting with relaxation techniques and dietary changes allowed me to address these root causes and reverse the MS
- Growing research confirming an indisputable link between lifestyle factors and the advent and perpetuation of autoimmune conditions
- A look at the intimate connection between the microbiome and the immune system courtesy of Dr. Terry Wahls, who reversed her own devastating progression of MS with targeted lifestyle changes
- Chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia expert Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum’s assertion that MS is a “mismatch disease” courtesy of our out-of-balance, modern environment
- My holistic approach to healing and the studies that back my F.I.G.H.T.S.™ framework for healing any of the 150+ autoimmune disorders
- My 10 healthy eating habits, which anyone can adopt right now.
- The top 12 foods to avoid to heal your gut and nourish your body.
Read Cate Montana’s WDDTY article on How I Reversed MS HERE.
- You can find What Doctors Don’t Tell You (WDDTY) in many health food co-ops, Sprouts stores, and some Whole Foods markets. Better still, consider a subscription.
- In my book, Beat Autoimmune, The 6 Keys to Reverse Your Condition and Reclaim Your Health, I share my story of beating MS, exciting new science, other people’s healing journeys and practical strategies you can use right away.
- If you prefer healing in community, you may be interested in joining Beat Autoimmune Academy, a caring online program and super supportive, private Facebook group. I’m offering a special discount of 12 months for the price of 10.
What did you resonate with? Do you have questions?
Take good care!
Photo: me making a keto pumpkin pie in our kitchen by Saro Acharya